Amended Local Rules Effective June 1, 2015
The amended Local Civil Rules listed below will become effective June 1, 2015. Redlined versions of these rules, as well as a complete copy of the Local Civil Rules that will be effective June 1, 2015, are available on the Court’s website and accompany the electronic version of this notice.
Amended Local Civil Rules:
- 5-4.2(b)(1) [(Documents Excluded from Electronic Filing) Non-paper or Other Unusual Exhibits]
- 5-4.2(b)(4) [(Documents Excluded from Electronic Filing) Records for Bankruptcy Appeals and Administrative Review Cases]
- 5-4.3.1 [(Format of Electronically Filed Documents) Technical Requirements (File Format and Size Limitations)]
- 83-17.3 [(Special Requirements for Habeas Corpus Petitions Involving the Death Penalty) Initial Filings and Petitions]
- 83-17.7 [(Special Requirements for Habeas Corpus Petitions Involving the Death Penalty) Procedures for Considering the Petition]
All proceedings in cases commenced on or after June 1, 2015, and, insofar as just and practicable, all proceedings then pending will be governed by these new and amended rules.
All posted notices are also available on the Court’s public website at